Every day the workforce is growing with the addition of professionals who are coming out as transgender and gender nonconforming. Employers and co-workers can be caught off guard with the new information, and often say hurtful and embarrassing things unintentionally. Become one of the hundreds of companies that not only affirms transgender employees but supports them with the language they use and the knowledge they've acquired by inviting Dr. Michele Angello, clinical sexologist and transgender specialist to train your team. Dr. Angello’s informative approach will educate attendees with the intent of enhancing workplace relationships, promoting positive terminology and more. You too can avoid common pitfalls by starting the conversation today.
In her presentation Dr. Angello will cover:
- The transgender spectrum: from language to pronouns
- Ways a transgender professional will impact your office
- Promoting healthy relationships amongst co-workers, peers and employers
- Factors that contribute to the mental health and stability of transgender people
- Unique challenges that some non-binary professionals face while at the office
- And finally, what about the bathrooms!
Continue to educate yourself:
- Individuals are invited to sit privately with Dr. Angello, and ask questions after the talk
- Receive free support from Dr. Angello up to 6 months after the initial speakership
Dr. Angello is dedicated to offering community services that enrich the scholastic, community and professional experiences of transgender people. If you are interested in being on the cutting edge of workplace diversity, invite Dr. Angello to educate your staff and become one of the growing number of trans positive employers and professionals in the country.